Department of Pediatrics at Ramakrishna CARE Hospitals has been started with mission of providing outstanding care to children. The scope is entire spectrum of children's healthcare service from newborn to adolescent in a single integrated facility. It is equipped to manage any type of Pediatric disorders. It is geared to deal rapidly with Pediatric Critical & Surgical illnesses across the spectrum – Pediatric, neonatal, and cardiac. The center offers most advanced services by team of experienced Pediatric and neonatal Intensivist and Pediatric Surgeons.
Ramakrishna CARE Hospitals provides a gamut of pediatric and neonatal services at affordable cost.
Pediatric & Neonatal Surgery
Pediatric and neonatal Surgical care is provided round the clock to neonates and children by team of highly experienced Pediatric Surgeons who have trained in Prestigious Institutes of the country. The Pediatric Surgeons provide full spectrum of services. It ranges from congenital malformations to simple as well as complicated surgeries in newborn to children up to 18 years. Special procedures such as bronchoscopy, Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries (VATS), single stage Duhamel surgery, Laproscopy and Endourology are also performed.
Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU):
The brand new 6 bedded NICU at Ramkrishna CARE Hospitals is fully equipped with facilities to provide intensive care for premature and very low birth weight babies. Following are some of the specialized facilities and services available for neonatal care. Dedicated nursing staff, ideal patient-nurse ratio of 1:1.
- Advanced incubators and warmers.
- Dedicated neonatal Invasive and invasive ventilation.
- High frequency Oscillatory Ventilator (HFOV).
- Multi parameter monitors.
- LED phototherapy units.
- 24 hours portable X Ray and Ultrasound.
Pediatric Intensive Care Services (PICU)
Patients will receive care by consultants trained in some of the finest hospitals in India & Australia.
- Care is provided for Pediatric patients with acute, life threatening illness or injury.
- Critically ill children and young infants will receive care under Paediatric Intensivist in the specialized unit- PICU within the ICU complex depending on the needs of patients.
- Availability of all in house specialties care such as Pediatric Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Urology, Gastroenterology specialist.
- There is an efficient team of trained nurses & paramedical staff with ideal patient-nurse ratio of 1:1. The hospital confirms to NABH gold standards in every aspect of healthcare.
- Extracorporeal Membrane oxygenation (ECMO).
Pediatric Cardiac Program: Patient receives care by a team of Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon, Pediatric Cardiologist and Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist. They have worked in high volume pediatric cardiac center in India & Australia.
Major Highlights : Affordable care for all Children & Neonates.
- Integrated Institute with diagnostic services- 24x7 Imaging (MRI and CT) and Lab backup.
- 24 x7 Pediatric & Neonatal critical care services including HFOV and ECMO.
- In-house super speciality back-up.
- Surgical expertise provided by senior and highly trained Pediatric Surgeons .
- Only Pediatric Cardiac program in state with full time Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist, Cardiac Surgeon & Pediatric Cardiologist.
- Protocol based treatment.
- 24 x7 transport service.
The team at Department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery at Ramakrishna CARE Hospitals combines its' expertise in areas of patient care, clinical research and academics in order to provide the highest level of specialized care to the patient.
We look forward to your support and encouragement.