Ramkrishna CARE hospitals having facility of Boston scientific Spyglass DS direct visualization System for Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment of pancreatico-biliary diseases.
Digital + Simple = DS
The SpyGlass DS System, used for cholangiopancreatoscopy, is designed to optimize procedural efficiency and productivity with improved ease of setup, ease of use and image quality.
The SpyGlass DS System allows a single operator to perform procedures as well as guide devices to examine, diagnose and treat pancreaticobiliary conditions.
- High resolution direct imaging and therapy
- Biopsy targeting
- Stone fragmentation
- More efficient evaluations*
- Reduced need for additional testing or repeat procedures
- Use as an extension of an ERCP procedure
SpyGlass DS provides visualization and access for diagnostic and therapeutic applications, including:
- Biliary System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Intraductal Pancreatic Mucinous Tumor (IPMT)
- Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms of the Pancreas (IPMN)
- Choledocholithiasis and Cholelithiasis (Gallstones)
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)
- Indeterminate Pancreatic Strictures/Masses
- Pancreatic Stones/Debris
- Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Tumors of the Pancreas (IPMT)
- Biliary papillomatosis