Process Driven Quality
Ramakrishna CARE has been acclaimed as a brand which has always stood by the expectations of the people. We follow process driven quality system which adheres to international standards and strike a handsome balance between clinical care, safe environment, medication safety, respect for patient's rights and privacy and infection control standards.
Areas Where We Improved Manifold
- Courtesy of nurses
- Infection Control
- Enhancing Security Protocols
- Helpfulness of staff
- Respect for culture or religious needs
- Addressing staff training needs
Areas where we are Improving
- Reducing Discharge/Admission Time (TAT-Turn Around Time)
- Cleanliness of Toilets
- Quality of Food
- Parking Solutions
- Do ask your patient's permission to visit before you arrive.
- Do wash your hands and sanitize them before you touch the patient or hand the patient something you've been touching.
- Do turn off your cell phone, or at least turn the ringer off.
- Do leave the room if the doctor or provider arrives to examine or talk to the patient.
- Please use feedback form or write a special note to appreciate the good work of our staff.
- Don't enter the hospital if you have any symptoms that could be contagious.
- Don’t stay with the patient for a long time. Keep the visit short.
- Don't bring outside food/fruits inside hospital for patients/patient's attendants. The hospital serves well balanced vegetarian meals.
- Do not smoke; consume alcohol and non-vegetarian food in the hospital premises.
- Don't bring flowers, bouquets for the patient.
- Don't attempt photography or video shoot in the hospital premises.
- Do not tip any staff of the hospital in cash or kind.